A Georgia Baptist Institution
- FAFSA on the Web - On-line version of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Department of Education PIN website – Both the Parent and Student are each required to have a Department of
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant - HOPE Scholarship, Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant (GTEG) - Features information on all available state aid, including the HOPE Scholarship. Click here for instructions on filling out the GTEG Online Application.
- The Student Guide - A comprehensive guide to the Federal Student Aid Programs, published by the Department of
- Finaid: The Financial Aid Information Page - A guide to financial aid featuring Scholarship searches and Scholarship Scam Alerts.
- FastWeb – Scholarship Search Site
- GACollege411 – Helping Students Plan, Apply, and Pay for College.
- Georgia Student Finance Commission - Georgia Student Finance Commission programs include state and lottery-funded scholarships, grants, service cancelable loans, Family Federal
- Consolidation Station - I'm considering consolidation. Is it right for me? Get the facts.
- www.edupass.org – International students guide to planning for study in the
- www.va.gov – Department of Veterans Affairs
- www.finaid.org/calculators/quickefc.phtml - Estimation of expected family contribution for financial aid need calculation
- www.studentaid.ed.gov – Student aid on the web information
- http://sos.georgia.gov/elections/voter_registration/voter_reg_app.htm - Voter Registration
- http://www.bettyereed.org - The Foundation was established by the late Bettye Arnold Reed for the purpose of assisting capable, deserving and hard working students attending Floyd County institutions of higher learning who need financial assistance in completing their college education. Foundation scholarships are granted to qualified students for the purpose of attending an accredited college or university full time in the Floyd County Area.
Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program - http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/cancelstaff.jsp
College.gov - A great education can help you achieve your dreams. You can do it, and here's how!
Kaarme, a free student recruiting portal that allows users to send their profile to 1,500 colleges included in the system. Scholarships available.
www.cbaofga.com (Click on the Communication link) - The Community Bankers Association of Georgia is pleased to present applications for the Julian & Jan Hester Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship is an opportunity for students to learn more about the importance of community banking and what it represents to the community.
www.emergescholarships.org - Emerge’s mission is to provide scholarships to women whose educations have been interrupted, who have overcome significant obstacles, and who give back to their communities.
http://www.studentscholarships.org/ - help in finding scholarship money.
http://www.gocollege.com/goscholarshipsearch/ - help in finding scholarships
http://www.rabowentrust.org/ - R.A. Bowen Trust Scholarship, for students from Macon, Georgia or surrounding counties.
http://www.jmrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.scholarships&x=2483229 – JM Rubin Foundation Scholarship, for students from Palm Beach County, Florida.
http://www.nursewebsearch.com/nursing_scholarships.htm - extensive list of nursing scholarships
Financial Aid Home
| SHORTER UNIVERSITY • 315 Shorter Avenue • Rome, Georgia 30165 • Phone: 800-868-6980 • www.shorter.edu
For website problems or questions, please email email@example.com